Monday, June 13, 2016

"Your dancing is...Magical!" Dance Recital Favors


They say a picture's worth a thousand words...so here you go!

Your dancing is...Magical! Recital Favor

Okay, so I can't just leave it at that.  But, since I don't know how to share Cricut files this photo is just to serve as a little inspiration! These tags were made for some packages of Disney Frozen cookies (I mean...who's more magical than Olaf!) and were written using a standard Cricut-style pen, and a fine tip for the first line (Your dancing is...). I then used a glue gun to adhere the little jewels.  I attached with a staple at either end, but you could put a dab of hot glue at each end as well.  As I mentioned in my earlier post today, these will be sold at a dance recital gift table and I think any little dancer will be tickled to get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment