Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Ballerina Notepad & Pen Gift Set or Favor


Hi! I'm back with a couple projects today, first this quick and easy Cricut/Silhouette project, and the second a sewing project to inspire.  These "Ballerina Notepad & Pen Sets" were made for the dance studio recital gift table I've been preparing for lately, but like many of my other projects, they could easily be made as birthday party favors or class gifts. They start with Dollar Store notepads and pens, both priced at just $1 for 3 of each!  Then using my Cricut Design Space software, I uploaded a cute free clip art of ballet slippers from the internet and attached it to a layered set of circles (so I could remove the negative space around the slippers.)  Since it's just a 3" circle logo, I was able to use up some vinyl scraps to decorate the notepads.  Lastly, I designed a super simple tag (a square with a score line down the center and some text) to finish the project off after slipping the set inside a cellophane pouch.  I plan on selling them for $2 each, a profit of $1.34 each, just in case you were wondering. Stay tuned...another project coming your way momentarily!








No comments:

Post a Comment