Friday, June 19, 2015

Mirror, Mirror....Take Three!


Geez, here I said my last post was my last for the day.... and I almost forgot to share an updated version of my very Pinterest popular Mirror, Mirror posts! These mirrors like the earlier versions were also purchased at my local Dollar Tree, but they are in very cute zebra and leopard prints.  They also have smooth surfaces which made them perfect for using with vinyl lettering (I used my Cricut, but you could use pre-cut vinyl lettering as well.)  I hot-glued some tulle and sparkly ribbons for that extra girly touch.  As with my last several posts, these were geared toward dance recital girls, but I think they would also work great for birthday party favors, big sis - little sis sorority gifts, bachelorette party gifts or bridesmaid gifts.  







No comments:

Post a Comment