Friday, February 10, 2017

Fancy Gumball Favors Three Ways!

Two days in a row posting...that's some kind of record for me! Adding to my previous posts of all the goodies I've been creating to sell at my two daughter's dance team's home competition, here's some cute little gumball favors.  As with yesterday's post, these were made from clearance Christmas candy I found at JoAnn's.  Once you separate them by color (and on the table display), no one will be the wiser!  So, I've got three designs to share with you that play off the color of the gumballs.  Enjoy!

Here's what you'll need:

  • Large Gumballs
  • Pretzel Cellophane Bags
  • Cardstock
  • Ribbon 
  • Tag - Included for FREE below!

My clearance gumball find...separate by color!  Insert a strip of cardstock
just a bit narrower than the width of the cellophane bag to keep the balls
from shifting all over (it should feel like a tight squeeze.)


Tag detail..."I'm glad we're like two peas in a pod!"

The white gumballs made me think of clouds...sorry the yellow
didn't photograph better.

"Dancers Reach for the Sky" Favor

The red gumballs were perfect little apples..."You're the Apple of My Eye" Favor
(Couldn't believe my luck, I had this ribbon in my bin.)
This would also be the perfect little gift for your favorite teacher!

The finished trio of favors.  Two bags of Christmas gumballs made 18 favors
total, using 6 balls per favor.



No comments:

Post a Comment