A quick post on this rainy (typical winter's day in Oregon!) Thursday afternoon...
If you've been following along lately, you'll know I'm busily preparing things to sell at my oldest daughter's dance team's competition gift table. Here's another low cost little goodie...also would work for a gold & black party, a non-traditional Valentine, or for St.Patrick's Day.
"Your friendship is golden!"
A quick supply list:
- Gold Coin Candy (I purchased mine at WinCo in bulk.)
- Wilton Pretzel Bags (Purchased at JoAnn's.)
- Metallic Gold Card Stock (Also JoAnn's.) Cut into 2"x 6" Strips.
- Black Ribbon (Or any color of your choice!)
- Tags (I made mine on the Cricut using print & cut feature, but you could buy blank round tags and simply write the message in gold ink.)