Friday, February 27, 2015

Dance Team Candy Bar Favors Made Super Simple!

It's state dance team competition season here in Oregon, so I thought I'd share a super simple dance team favors I made using pre-made Library Pockets. I purchased these chevron cuties at my local JoAnn's, and they had several designs to choose from including solid colors. Now, if you've read my blog you know I have a thing for PrintShop2 (I've yet to upgrade to the latest!), and that's where I've started with this project too. I've included the .pdf files to share of the two images I made. I printed them on cardstock, but you can print them on labels if you've got them. I formatted the sheet as if I was printing diskette labels Avery 6490 (2-2/3" x 2").




So, once the labels are printed, simple cut and glue to the front of your library pocket, and slip in the candy bar...done! (Oh, and I put a dab of hot glue on the back of the candy bar to hold it to the pocket.) 

Here's the finished product, hope you like 'em!










No comments:

Post a Comment