Thursday, April 10, 2014

Welcome to my craft room!

Hello! I suppose I should begin where most new bloggers do, with an introduction. I am a married rarely-at-home-unpaid-for-her-work mother of two beautiful daughters living on 5+ acres in rural Washington County, Oregon.  Why blog? I need a sense of purpose.  I've spent the last 9 years doing countless tasks around my girls' grade school, and as they move on to bigger things, I thought it might be fun to share my projects with other moms who may be looking for some inspiration.  Specifically, I'll be posting elementary school Art Literacy projects, crafts for the high school dance team moms out there, and the type of things you'd expect to learn in Home Ec 101 (sewing techniques and projects, crowd pleasing recipes, entertaining ideas, and homekeeping solutions).  Sounds fun, right?! Well, I guess you'll have to follow along and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment