Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Star Spangled Dance Team Favors!

Just as with last week's little post, I'm checking in with a fun little high school spirit week favor to share.  This week just happens to also be Homecoming (Rio Olympics Theme), and the theme of Friday night's game is "Team USA."   Both my daughters are on the school's dance team, and if you've read my blog, you know I like to gift them a little something at each event they perform at! The favors were laid out in the PrintShop for Mac program, printed on card stock and a little blue Hershey Kiss was hot-glued to the front.  I discovered my local Dollar Tree carries little bags of single color kisses, and I lucked out that one of those colors was blue!  So, for just $2 in supplies, I made enough for the team.  Here's the details up close in pictures...


Cards were sized using a business card template.
Add Hershey Kisses (after cutting cards apart)...yum!


A Star-Spangled Favor!


No comments:

Post a Comment