Thursday, August 4, 2016

It's Your Time to Shine! - Dance Camp Favor

Hey there! This summer is flying by way too quickly for me, how 'bout you?! When doesn't it, I guess would be the answer.  My girls are off to dance camp this week, and to keep up with my tradition of sending little treats for the team I came up with this sunny favor card.  Here's a quick bit of photo inspiration (in other words, no tutorial included) if you're looking for an inexpensive little favor to send along with your favorite team.  I made mine on my Cricut Explore using a free sun image, a Hershey Kiss and simple lettering. As you can guess, you can easily make it freehand...but once you use the Cricut it's hard to go back! I'll be back with another post next week, after the team sleepover Saturday, but for now it's a surprise! 



No comments:

Post a Comment