Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Quick & Easy Star Favors or Motivators


 As promised, lots and lots of projects this week! Here's another new one to share that's super quick and simple... and, I've even included a free printable of the tags I made.  I purchased the star wands at Walmart on clearance, but I've seen the same wands at both Target and The Dollar Tree.  After printing the tags, I cut them apart on my paper cutter, cut a sparrow's tail (I think that's what it's called!) at one end, than used a glue gun to affix it to the wand (sort of wrapping the blank side of the paper to the back.) I'm planning on selling these at our competition gift table as a sort of gift topper to slide under a ribbon or tuck into a flower bouquet.  But, I think they'd be cute as a team favor or motivator, as well.  Of course, you could personalize the tags with your team name.  You'll just need to format the lettering to the right half of an 8 1/2" x 11" paper. 

That's it, you're a star! Get it ;) 


Here's your FREE printable!





No comments:

Post a Comment