Monday, November 16, 2015

The Bazaar Finish Line




"We plan, and God laughs."  Too true when looking back on this past weekend's Christmas Bazaar.  I've been working for months to build up my inventory and variety of craft items (which was packed onto my small half table space), and ended up having very low sales.  I will concede that the sale was over a long holiday weekend (so many families may have been out of town) and my table was towards the back of the large community center, but disappointing to say the least. Live and learn.  I'm still glad I did it, because now I have lots of cute projects to share with you all! I'll be detailing the oil cloth tassel key chains, and how I customized them for my daughter's dance team this past weekend in my next post.  In the meantime, here's some close-ups of the items from the bazaar.  Hopefully, you find some inspiration for your own holiday crafting!





 
















No comments:

Post a Comment