Monday, January 26, 2015

Dance Team Competition Favors

   If you've read my blog, you know I'm a bit of a dance mom...not the "Dance Moms" style dance mom...I'm nice. So, I love to spoil the girls on my oldest daughter's team with fun little treats at each competition. Here's a bunch of the favors I've made over the last couple years that I thought I'd share, many from themed football game performances or state routines. (All are made very inexpensively with Dollar Store finds, candy and a little computer graphic design work.) I'll continue to add photos of my latest projects to this post, so be sure to check back often! 

Spoil someone you love, because sometimes the little things make the biggest memories!


Belles Ring Loud & Proud at State!

Hip Hop Routine...Make it Rain!


Bring on the bling!
Pierce the card, so string is feed through to the back and tape ;)

Pillow Boxes made on the Cricut...

...and filled with gum balls!

Dance was called "Spectrum"...hence lots of rainbows!


Pixie Stick Wands!

Another Hip Hop favor....Make it Rain! Again!



Patriotic Night Football Performance Favor

Think Pink Week Performance Favor

This one got a little bent in my daughter's dance bag...opps! But, that's a glow stick bracelet.

Handed these out before an EARLY morning departure...so the bus ride was glowing!





Love these lips I found in the bulk bin at WinCo around Valentines' Day!
Liberty Belles...Bloom at Parkrose Favor!




No comments:

Post a Comment